ISL has recently added a ‘SIC Marking’ P63c Portable DOT PEEN Marker to its toolbox.
The marker will mainly support our growing pressure test offering, but it will also be available for Impregnation ‘Process Confirmation’ as well as in-house and onsite sub-contract marking in its own right. Fully programable, the marker allows import of logos, date, and time as well as incremental numbering.
The p63c’s dot peen marking machine is powered by electromagnetic technology which drives a tungsten carbide stylus into the surface material. Known for its high quality, deep marks, this machine is particularly suitable for creating data matrix codes. The precise, powerful stylus assembly allows for deep, sharp marking, whilst the large marking window (60 x 25 mm) allows for the marking of high, easily read characters.
- Permanent repeatable readable marking
- Name, address, part numbers and instructions all possible with DOT PEEN
- Works on wood, metals, and plastics
- Avoids low quality, wrong and botched manual stamping (along with NO MORE hammer strikes to thumbs)
- Fast, efficient, and reliable
- Portable equipment – onsite and offsite service
- Enables DataMatrix, date, time, logos, and increments
- Supports ISL’s existing pressure test services
- Supports ISL Impregnation ‘process confirmation’ as we also offer paint dot marking
DOT PEEN marking provides the ability to place high quality marks on your products consistently, quickly allowing you to be more productive and ensuring 100% reliable part traceability.
Call us now 0161 344 1004 on to discuss your requirements.